SERVICES & WHAT WE TREAT
Most of our patients (80%) come to us for care of the following conditions:
- Thyroid conditions or symptoms (fatigue, “brain fog”, insomnia, etc)
- Gut conditions (persistent bloating, IBS, SIBO, etc)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Metabolic conditions (Type 2 Diabetes, weight concerns)
Meg McElroy is CCM’s go-to practitioner for advanced functional medicine, including conditions such as:
- All autoimmune Conditions
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- CIRS, Mycotoxin Illness
- Alzheimer’s prevention and early treatment per Bredesen model
In functional medicine, details dictate many decisions in testing and care. On average, new patients can expect to spend 90 minutes face-to-face with the practitioner, but an additional 30-60 minutes are spent on preparation for and documentation after the visit. Total time included in cost = 2-3 hours.
- New patient visit, 75-90 minutes with Meg or Dr. Manzanero: $450
- New patient visit, 75 minutes with Sara: $400
Meg knows that it’s not easy to pay cash for a medical visit! After all, a typical medical visit on insurance lasts less than 15 minutes and costs under a hundred dollars.
A typical functional medicine visit at CCM is an hour, and more time is spent on education rather than telling patients to take a prescription and hope it works.
If you want to check out how Meg works, but aren’t ready to commit, schedule a 30 minute consultation for $99!
After we know more about a patient’s history and risks, follow up appointments take less time (on average). Practitioners still spend 15-30 minutes beyond the face-to-face appointment on patient care.
- Follow Up <60 minutes, with Meg or Dr. Manzanero: $225
- Follow up with Sara, <60 minutes: $200
- Follow Up > 60 minutes, with Meg or Dr. Manzanero: $325
- Options available for short appointments (<20 minutes)
Available only with Meg at this time. Eligibility determined at new patient enrollment visit.
- This option is for any stabilized condition that just needs periodic follow-ups, or for anyone who simply wants to optimize his/her health trajectory.
- Labs, supplements, and prescriptions are not included in price (but many of these are partially or fully covered by insurance).
- Specialty functional labs ARE an option (we are contracted with more than 12 companies, and can run over 100 types of test through these)
- $450 enrollment (includes a new patient visit)
- $85 per month
- No yearly enrollment fee
- Two 1-hour visits are included (not including initial new patient visit for first year); additional visits per established patient pricing
Click here for more information.
- Most labs that we order CAN be billed to insurance.
- We ask patients to contact his/her insurance company for out of network coverage. We will provide the necessary receipt for patients to submit to insurance.
- We’ve had some patients receive 30-50% reimbursement from insurance for our services, so it is worth a try to submit “superbills” to insurance.
- Because we are licensed healthcare providers, providing medical services, patients can use HSA (Health Savings Accounts) for payment of CCM services.
Center for Collaborative Medicine is not contracted with any medical insurance companies, nor are we contracted with Medicaid or Medicare.
Insurance companies do not like to reimburse practitioners when they educate patients, which is why most insurance-based doctor’s visits are short!
Since we spend a lot of time with patients, and we prefer to talk with patients (not argue with insurance companies), we are a cash-based practice.