We vote with our dollars and what we choose to buy, but organic and high-quality products are typically more expensive. Luckily to have a less-expensive online option with benefits such as:
- Over 6,000 products
- 25-50% less expensive than in stores
- Costs around $5 per month (annual membership is $59.95)
- Carries food, wine, skin care and cleaning products, baby supplies, supplements and more
There aren’t t a lot of regulations on alcohol production, particularly with regards to testing for mold and other contaminants.
Meg was introduced to Dry Farm Wines at a PaleoFx conference a few years ago, and was impressed with their standards. Here are just a few reasons why we recommend this company:
- Sugar free and lower alcohol
- No industrial additives
- Keto- and paleo-friendly
- Comes from small family farms, older vines, and smaller productions
- Organic and biodynamic farming
Paleo On the Go has a lot of options for snacks and for meal replacements. One of Meg’s favorites is the pizza pocket (a good option for when you need something to eat, but you don’t want a full meal or a skimpy snack).
Use code “CCM” at check out to get a small discount.