We vote with our dollars and what we choose to buy, but organic and high-quality products are typically more expensive. Luckily to have a less-expensive online option with benefits such as:
- Over 6,000 products
- 25-50% less expensive than in stores
- Costs around $5 per month (annual membership is $59.95)
- Carries food, wine, skin care and cleaning products, baby supplies, supplements and more
There aren’t t a lot of regulations on alcohol production, particularly with regards to testing for mold and other contaminants.
Meg was introduced to Dry Farm Wines at a PaleoFx conference a few years ago, and was impressed with their standards. Here are just a few reasons why we recommend this company:
- Sugar free and lower alcohol
- No industrial additives
- Keto- and paleo-friendly
- Comes from small family farms, older vines, and smaller productions
- Organic and biodynamic farming
Paleo On the Go has a lot of options for snacks and for meal replacements, and they now offer a subscription (for more discounts).
One of Meg’s favorites are the empanadas (a good option for when you need something to eat, but you don’t want a full meal or a snack).